|
Meniee Miniee Mooo
If you love me, tell me so :)
![]() |
|
valiant-aidah.blogspot.com Her Story Sunday, June 28, 2009! Okay.......a month has just passed. Not so many things has happen except for the H1N1 virus - the number just keep increasing! I have just came back from the barber shop..had my hair cut. Yesterday I went out with honey and his friends; Azy, Fahmy, Hadi, Heriyan, Izzat, Luqman, Yazid and honey's cousin. AND all of them are guys! Means that Im the ONLY girl. Goshhhhh! Didnt want to go at first but then..........bla bla bla.... I meet him at u.t first. Then meet Izzat at u.t MRT platform, heading towards Choa Chu Kang to meet Heriyan and honey's cousin. Then, towards Bugis to meet the rest. They (the rest) went Bugis first to buy the movie tickets..Transformers. SEMANGAT babe...I like their enthusiasm...haha. We reached Bugis ard 2+. Got to wait till 3+. Next, we went to Arab Street to grab our dinner initially. Nevertheless, there's not enough tables for the 10 of us. So, we had our meals at Raffles Banquet. Honey and I had lemon chicken rice and ice lemon tea. I couldn't finish mine. Im not feeling well you see. So, we exchanged our plates and then changed again....hahah.. Then, bla bla bla........ We walked to Esplanade, Clarke Quay (did I get the spelling right??). At ard 9+, honey and I went to board the MRT at Raffles..... I can't take it anymore....too tired. My back and legs are aching. Ohhh, forget to mention.... My legs were terribly shaking in the theatre..so cold. Lucky enough honey reminded me to bring along a jacket/cardigan. :D P.S. I enjoyed my day with you guys! And yuh, as usual, I dont talk to you guys...hahah.. Feel awkward thats why.. Dont mistaken me for being arrogant k...hahah :D |
Do you know? ♥ that my name is NUR SYUHAIDAH IQMA? ♥ that i love PINK? ♥ that i love EVERYTHING around me? ♥ that my family's the best? ♥ that my bestfrn/close frns are my PAINKILLERS? ♥ that my cousins are my pillows? ♥ my CHORDAE TENDINAE! ♥ It's good to have enemies. Its just means that you've stood up for something, sometime in your life (Winston Churchill) ♥ Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new (Albert Einstein) Affliates Alaine Ateeqah Dania Hafizah Hamizah Hui Xuan Karen Malcolm Ming Wei Sakinah Shirmin Syahirah Zarifah Chat Mixpod credits designer 1 2 3 icons: i forgot. tell me if you know [: |