Meniee Miniee Mooo
If you love me, tell me so :)
valiant-aidah.blogspot.com


Her Story

Monday, May 18, 2009!


Exams over! Nevertheless, it wasn't suppose to be a relief feeling for me. It was worse! Knowing the marks are just adding on to my fear! Got a few papers just now. Did well for MT, quite ok for A Maths, ok for Physic and totally bad for Geo. No wonder i hate dat subject so much!!!

My relationship with Zul......ok alrdy. I tot it was over. Blame on my itchy fingers, hard-hearted n stubborn head. Should tink far ahead next time before making any decisions....yup! Haizzz, it was a terrible week for the both of us last week. N it happened on the dae before he turns 17! How bad i can be, seriously :$. But the most sad things he said to me dat dae, really, moved me to tears...

(In our inbox)
He asked: What more do u wnt frm me?

I replied: I wnt nothing anymore frm u. I have lost everything.

(When we mit up)
He said:  I did asked u what more do u wnt frm me n u said dat u have lost everything...
                   But nw, im going to give u everything back.
At that point of time, i broke into tears.

Im terribly sorie....
I have promise to myself that i wont do it again.
I will try hard not to be *selfish/ego/hard-hearted/stubborn headed.
I will listen to ur explainations first.
I will think abt u too instead of only myself.
I will treasure u.
I will trust u when u say u love me.
I will trust u when u say u have only me.
I will try to give u a gdnite msg+gdnite kiz b4 i dozed off.

But, u have got to do ur part.
U have to believe in me...n not others.
U have to trust me-i dont mingle hney, im juz close wif my frns
even if they are guys. Dats all.
U must believe me when i say i miss u
coz i mean it even if i dont show it.
Latsly, i have forgotten abt the past, 
i dont hold back grudges.
Let's start afresh coz i dont wnt to lose u.
U are everything to me.
Pls dont stop here.
I love you, only you...

Do you know?

Photobucket
♥ that my name is NUR SYUHAIDAH IQMA?
♥ that i love PINK?
♥ that i love EVERYTHING around me?
♥ that my family's the best?
♥ that my bestfrn/close frns are my PAINKILLERS?
♥ that my cousins are my pillows?

♥ my CHORDAE TENDINAE!


DO YOU KNOW
♥ It's good to have enemies. Its just means that you've stood up for something, sometime in your life (Winston Churchill)
♥ Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new (Albert Einstein)


Affliates
Alaine Ateeqah Dania Hafizah Hamizah Hui Xuan Karen Malcolm Ming Wei Sakinah Shirmin Syahirah Zarifah

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget




Mixpod


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
designer 1 2 3
icons: i forgot. tell me if you know [: