Meniee Miniee Mooo
If you love me, tell me so :)
valiant-aidah.blogspot.com


Her Story

Friday, April 24, 2009!
I went to Lot1 today. With FIZA!!!! Haha... Guess what?! I was 30 MIN late! HAHAHHAHAH.... I was sleeping. Suppose to meet her at 3pm. Since we live in the same block, she waited for me at the void deck. I met her at 3.30pm! Goshhhhh... But she didnt seem to care so much. I think she is not new to that kind of situation :D I'm really sorry bestie. Well, we went to the library to do our tons of homeworks. And suprisingly, i borrowed a book-Divas Las Vegas. Sound WOW to me *wink*. After that, around 5.30pm, we took our early dinner. While eating, we talk and talk and talk..duhhh, as always. 

And the most funniest thing of the day...
I went to check my ez-link card balance on the machine thingy. I just search through my bag for the card, using my fingers and without my eyes '_' ...... hhahahhaha.... I took out the 'card'. I assume that it was a card coz it feels so! But actually it was my protractor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fiza kept laughing and laughing.......................! :@

Do you know?

Photobucket
♥ that my name is NUR SYUHAIDAH IQMA?
♥ that i love PINK?
♥ that i love EVERYTHING around me?
♥ that my family's the best?
♥ that my bestfrn/close frns are my PAINKILLERS?
♥ that my cousins are my pillows?

♥ my CHORDAE TENDINAE!


DO YOU KNOW
♥ It's good to have enemies. Its just means that you've stood up for something, sometime in your life (Winston Churchill)
♥ Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new (Albert Einstein)


Affliates
Alaine Ateeqah Dania Hafizah Hamizah Hui Xuan Karen Malcolm Ming Wei Sakinah Shirmin Syahirah Zarifah

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget




Mixpod


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
designer 1 2 3
icons: i forgot. tell me if you know [: